In atlas, each spirit inhabits and controls a body of element. The degree of control this spirit has is directly correlated to its strength.
- Priority A – Increase your strength by 3 and your other attributes by 1 each.
- Increase your Armor by 2 and Dodge by 1.
- Select four basic attacks or active defenses from below.
- Increase your speed by 2.
- Priority B – Increase your strength by 2 and another attribute by 1.
- Increase your Armor by 1.
- Select two basic attacks or active defense.
- Increase your speed by 1.
- Priority C – Increase your strength by 1.
- You gain one basic attack or active defense from below.
- Sword Shock, 1/2 Pain, Target number Creativity+1.
- Fists Shock, 1/4 Pain two attacks. Target number Creativity +1.
- Claws 1/2 Shock, 1/2 Pain two attacks. Target number Creativity. Racial Requirements.
- Axe Shock, 1/2 Pain +1, Target number Judgment.
- Hammer 3/2 Shock, 1/4 Pain +1, Target number Judgment.
- Spear 1/2 Shock, 3/4 Pain, Target number Perception +1, Reach 2, Range 5.
- Bow Shock, 1/2 Pain, Target number Perception, Range 20.
- Block Double your Armor defense against the attack.
- Parry Double your dodge defense against the attack.
- Counter Requires Parry, make basic attack if target misses when you parry.
- Roll Requires Block, double your fortitude against the shock if the attack you block gets through.
- Absorb Add your Armor to your defiance against spiritual attacks.
- Reflect Add your Dodge to your Unravel against arcane attacks.